Pumpkin muffin recipe
Fall is in the air! Try this delicious and nutritious pumpkin muffin recipe. The perfect fall time snack, especially served warm!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (I used canned)
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt (1 small container)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of cinnamon and salt
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the oats for about ten seconds to get them mostly smooth.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients with the oats and pulse until mixed (some pieces of oats may remain). Stir in chocolate chips if you want them.
- Transfer to a greased muffin tin. Bake for 15-ish minutes. They’re best warm, but good the next day, too.
Recipe from: https://pinchofyum.com/favorite-pumpkin-muffins#tasty-recipes-40880-jump-target