Contains Chirositol (D-chiro-inositol), a chemical researched for women with PCOS, acne, male facial hair growth, elevated androgens (male hormones), belly fat, insulin resistance and diabetes specifically.
Chirositol assists with the above conditions through normalizing blood sugar and insulin levels. It normalizes insulin and blood sugar through mimicking insulin activity. Chirositol will not lower the blood sugar of those with normal blood sugar levels. It also increases serotonin, a hormone that makes us happy. A decreased level of serotonin is linked to craving sugar. As such, Chirositol helps control appetite.
- Combats belly fat in men and women
- Controls insulin and blood sugar
- Helps weight loss
- Regulates elevated androgen levels that cause male facial hair growth in women
- For pre-diabetics and type 2 diabetics:
- Controls sugar cravings
- Stops polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Assists with fertility in those with PCOS
- Increases serotonin
- Stops skin tags linked to pre-diabetes