- Supports normal healthy thyroid function
- Regulates hormones and metabolism
- Modulates estrogen levels
- Supports fetal and infant brain and nervous system development
- Reduces pain associated with fibrocystic breast disease
- Reduces individual risk factors for cardiovascular disease
Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract is a natural source of iodine that the body needs to make thyroid hormones. It is hand harvested in a sustainable manner from the pristine coastal waters of British Columbia. A precision extraction process preserves freshness and kelp’s spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and iodine.