Melinda's Tahini Fudge Bar Recipe
Minimal ingredients • Easy and quick to make • Vegan • Keto-friendly • High Protein
- ¾ cup Nuts For You Tahini
- ⅓ cup Cha’s Light Coconut Milk
Chocolate topping ingredients
- ¼ cup tbsp dark chocolate chips, sugar-free for Keto (Lily’s) or regular (Camino)
- Optional – add Kardish Coconut Oil to the chocolate chips to make them a high fat bomb
- Line a 8×4” loaf pan with parchment paper (leave an overhang to lift out later)
- In a medium bowl, combine the tahini, coconut milk and protein powder and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan and use back of spoon to smoothen.
- Place pan in freezer for about 10 minutes to slightly harden.
- For optional chocolate topping: Place chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring – for about 1 minute – until completely melted.
- Allow to cool about 2 minutes – this is important or the chocolate will melt the tahini fudge layer.
- Pour chocolate over fudge, tilt pan to spread, and use back of spoon to spread.
- Place in freezer for another 10-20 minutes to harden – but not freeze completely.
- Slice into 8 pieces or make them into tahini chocolate fudge balls after taking them out of the freezer.