New: Progressive - Complete Sleep
- Blend of premium herbals + 5 mg of melatonin
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag
- Helps increase the total sleep time
SIGNS YOU ARE NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP:
Decreased cognitive function
Moodiness and irritability
INGREDIENT BREAKDOWN Each Complete SleepTM caplet contains the following to help you have quality sleep:
- Melatonin - helps reset the body's sleep-wake cycle
- Skullcap, L-theanine and Chamomile - mild calmatives that promote a state of relaxation
- Rhodiola - offers temporary relief of stress symptoms such as mental fatigue Reduced decision-making function Increased susceptible hunger to lack and of appetite feeling control Difficulty attention span with memory and short • Weight gain and increased Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Increased risk of developing health issues later in life
- Development of mood states (linked to stress, anger, sadness, or mental exhaustion)
EACH CAPLET CONTAINS:
Medicinal Ingredients: Amount: Melatonin 5 mg Skullcap extract (Scutellaria lateriflora L., Herb top) 62.5 mg Rhodiola extract 10:1 (Rhodiola rosea L., Root) standardized to 1% salidroside and 2% rosavins 100 mg Chamomile extract 4:1 (Matricaria recutita L., Flower) 5 mg L-theanine 100 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Water-Soluble Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Modified Cellulose Gum, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Peppermint Oil.
Suggested Dose: Start with 1 caplet 30–60 minutes before bedtime. If needed, increase to a maximum of 2 caplets 30–60 minutes before bedtime. For optimal results, use for a minimum of 3–4 nights to help restore healthy sleep patterns. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking Complete SleepTM. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Suggested Use: Helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and increase total sleep time in people suffering from sleep restriction/altered sleep schedule/fall asleep slowly or delayed sleep phase syndrome. Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag for people travelling by plane easterly across two or more time zones. Helps to temporarily promote relaxation.