Top 5 ways to use castor oil in your daily routine
Kardish Oils are so versatile! Take castor oil, for example. Many people use it as a carrier oil for essential oils, but there are so many other daily uses for this handy oil.
- Use it as a face oil: Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Use it as a hair serum: Omega-3 acids found in castor oil help hydrate the hair and scalp.
- Apply it after you get a sunburn: Castor oil cools and rehydrates the skin after the damage of sun overexposure.
- Use it to lengthen your lashes and brows: Ricinoleic acid, found in castor oil, has been known to boost hair growth. Add it to your beauty routine and see!
- Use it on dry lips: Castor oil can help hydrate lips for hours, unlike any regular balm.
How do you use castor oil? Let us know your tricks in the comments below.