Gold Top Organics' Brown Milled Flax is:
- from the highest quality organic brown flax seeds.
- grown in Western Canada
- free of genetically modified organisms
- contains one of the highest alpha-linoleic acid (an omega-3) content on the market.
- nutritionally similar to the Golden Flax Seeds.
How to use this product:
- sprinkle over hot or cold cereals.
- add to smoothies or baked goods.
- once the product is opened, store the pouch in the fridge.
- freeze the product to extend its shelf life.
Why use this product?
Milled flax seeds contain both the fibres and the omega-3 and -6 fatty acids. Having the generous quantities of soluble and insoluble fibres in flax may help:
- lower cholesterol levels.
- control blood sugar levels.
- regulate bowel movements or prevent constipation.
The omega-3 fatty acids may help:
- prevent or treat heart disease or strokes.
- protect the body against high blood pressures, inflammation, and autoimmune disorders.