Melinda's Pumpkin Spice Protein Cookies Recipe
Makes 36 bite-sized cookies.
- 2.5 cups of flour or gluten-free flour
- 2/3 cup of Kardish Better Vanilla Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- ½ cup grass-fed or vegan butter
- ½ - 1 cup coconut palm sugar (more sugar = sweeter!)
- 1 can of organic pumpkin puree
- ½ cup smashed banana
- 1 egg or vegan alternative
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together by hand: flour, Kardish Better Vanilla Protein, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Mix together in a separate bowl: butter, palm sugar, pumpkin puree, smashed banana, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix by hand or with a mixer
- Drop 1 tbsp onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Optional: Top with CocoWhip!