Amy's Healthy Quarantine Snacks Event
Thank you so much for those who attended our virtual cooking event with Amy Longard. We hope you had as much fun as we did. If you're looking to make some of Amy's healthy snacks, but can't quite remember how she did it, we've got you covered. Within this blog you'll find a recap of her video, few of her recipes, some healthy snack options, and a few tips she mentioned.
In case you missed it, here is the video!
Want to try more of Amy’s recipes: click here
Looking for products she mentioned? Find them below!
All products listed above can be found at any of our 7 locations. You can visit our stores, or call 613-224-1414 to place an order.
Here are some other tips Amy mentioned:
- Apricots make a great snack, especially when they are paired with nuts
- Looking for a change? Try dipping your apple slices in peanut butter or cinnamon
- Want a creative recipe? Try out Chocolate Avocado Pudding!
- Add some cocoa powder and maple syrup in your Hummus recipe for a chocolate taste
- If you’re a coffee enthusiast, make sure to drink 2 cups of water for every cup of coffee to stay hydrated. You can also find substitutes like green tea.
We had so much fun cooking with Amy that we're working on another virtual event for you very soon, so stay tuned! In the meantime, if you're looking for some more educational health content, check out our Wellness-blog: https://kardish.com/blogs/wellness-blog.
Thank you so much for participating and we can't wait to see you again soon!