Recipes: Improve your skin, naturally
By: Dina Renon, Model & Actress
Are you looking for simple, natural skin care recipes that are easy to make with only a few ingredients? Do you want to make your own skin care products without having to buy expensive commercial products? If so, then these recipes and tips are for you! Natural and easy skin care recipes are becoming increasingly popular as people become more aware of the harmful ingredients found in many commercial products. Homemade skin care products are not only cheaper but also free from harsh chemicals and other irritants. Plus, they are easy to make, and you can customize your recipes to suit your individual needs. I’ve put together some simple, natural skin care recipes, using Kardish products. These recipes can be used to nourish, hydrate and protect your skin.
Gentle Milk & Honey Cleanser
All you need is a dime size of raw Kardish honey and a bit of milk!
- Apply on skin with a circular motion.
- Wipe off with a soft damp warm cloth.
- Unheated Honey is excellent for washing off any impurities.
- Also helps skin heal.
Apple Cider Vinegar Toner for Acne-Prone Skin
- Mix 50 ml of Kardish Apple Cider Vinegar with 150 ml of distilled water.
- Apply with cotton pad daily.
- Helps balance the skin’s PH level
- Helps smooth the skin
- Great for acne-prone skin
Dry Skin Moisturizer with Shea Butter
- Mix together one teaspoon of Shea Butter and 3 drops of Vitamin E oil
- Apply daily for baby soft skin
- Great for helping skin produce collagen
Oily Skin Moisturizer with Aloe Vera Gel
- Mix a teaspoon of aloe vera gel with rose water
- Apply to skin twice a day after using Kardish Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
- Kardish Aloe Vera Gel hydrates oily skin
- Rose water soothes the ACNE
Hydrating Sweet Almond Serum
- In a container, mix:
- 2 tablespoons of Kardish Sweet Almond Oil
- 5 drops of Rose Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Kardish Lavender Essential Oil
- Apply 2 to 3 drops to skin
- Sweet Almond Oil is rich in VItamin E and reduces signs of aging
- Rose Essential Oil hydrates skin
- Kardish Lavender Oil soothes irritation
Makeup Remover with Olive Oil
- In a container, mix:
- 1/4 cup boiled water
- One teaspoon 100% natural baby shampoo
- One tablespoon Olive Oil
- Put on cotton pad and place over eyes to remove stubborn mascara
- Or, pour mixture into a glass tupper container where you have placed 3cm by 3cm cut 100%cotton soft towel pieces for reusable makeup wipes