Asian-Marinated Konjac Noodles
Get a pack of Konjac Noodles at any of our 7 locations for a quick dinner with 0g fat, 0g carbs, 0g sodium, and plenty of fibre per serving.
We might add a fried egg ? on top for an extra protein boost!
- Soak and rinse the noodles very, very well.
- Make the marinade: sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, erythritol (your fave sweetening agent like monk fruit, etc), sriracha, green onion + cilantro.
- Soak the noodles overnight in the Asian marinade.
- Pan fry the noodles for a few minutes and then add the rest of the marinade into the pan.
- Reduce for a couple minutes and pour into a plate.
- Garnish with extra green onion and chopped peanuts.