Tempeh Mini Burger by Noble Bean
TEMPEH MINI - BURGER
Total servings: 4
Raw tempeh per portion: 60 g
1 pack of 240g Noble Bean Tempeh
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1 tbsp roasted sesame oil
¼ cup tamari or soy sauce
1 crushed garlic clove
2 ½ cups of vegetable stock
4 small hamburger buns (or English muffin buns)
½ cup of any BBQ sauce
- Remove plastic packaging and boil tempeh for 25 minutes in vegetable stock or water.
- While the tempeh is boiling, prepare your marinade in a bowl. Combine yellow mustard, roasted sesame oil, tamari, and crushed garlic.
- Cut cooked tempeh into 4 equal pieces.
- Place cooked tempeh pieces in marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill each side for 4 minutes and baste with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Serve on a toasted bun, with lettuce, tomato, pickle and vegan mayo.